Submit a Session or Speaker Proposal for the 2022 Missouri Planning Conference!
The Call for Proposals is open June 6 - 24. Click here to access the proposal form. Proposals can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Pitch a session in one of our core themes: Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA); Sustainability and Smart Growth; and Innovation and Collaboration. See below for more information about the core themes.
- Pitch a session in a critical area not covered by the core topics
- Share an idea or topic you want to see at the conference
- Refer a speaker
- Review and select sessions
- Pitch a mobile workshop
- June 6 – Call for Proposals Opens
- June 24 – Call for Proposals Closes
- July 11-29 – Conference Committee Reviews Proposals
- August – Notification of Session Acceptance and Delivery Format
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org